Sunday, May 06, 2007

A Good Day

It feels like it's been forever since I really got to lead worship. Today, I led in Lindsay Project, our junior high and high school services...what a blast! It is interesting to consider that my start in ministry at Central and what so much of my ministry time has been was in that very room with that ministry, and to be back there, leading with students, several of which I was a part of their initial involvement in worship for Central was great. It is a very talented group of kids and a fun atmosphere to lead in and I was truly blessed to do it. There is a certain frustration I sometimes feel when I think that for so long I was a regular, weekly worship leader at Central, and yet now, I fill more of a back-up role when there is a need. I believe God has taught and continues to teach me a great deal during this time, which I am truly grateful for, but I also continue to pray that God would open up an opportunity to lead worship regularly again.



All said, it was still a very good day and exciting to be there. The only downer to the day has been the Suns loss...but they'll come back and win when it counts.





Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: