Monday, June 16, 2008

I WON!

Alright, I don't think I have ever won anything...that is until now. I am a regular listener to our local sports talk station, sports 620 KTAR.Well, they have a rewards program where you can earn points and then use those points to get stuff or enter raffles and such. Well, I had about 1700 point so I entered a raffle for a fathers day trip to Boston to watch the Dbacks play the Sox at Fenway...and today they called me to tell me I WON! I couldn't believe it! So, Ben and I (it is a father's day thing) are heading out on Sunday afternoon and flying to Boston. We will be watching the Monday & Tues. games at Fenway and then heading back on Wed. I will be taking lots of pictures and posting them for all to see!

All I can say is wow!

3 comments:

Dean Kuest said...

Perry,

Serious jealousy is dripping from my fingers even as I type. That is so awesome. What a trip that the two of you will remember forever! I can't wait to see the pictures. Make sure that you get some brats from the street vendors and get them with everything on it.

Dean

P.S. Extra credit if you purchase some "Yankees Suck" paraphanelia and bring it back for Jeremy. I'd like to see that picture posted.

Perry said...

I will do my best to find those things. Didn't know about the brats, but I am looking forward to it already. Really hoping to find a good bowl of clam chowder too!

I'm excited that you are coming down here soon. Hope we get a chance to hang a little bit.

Dean Kuest said...

I would love to hang out. One of my favorite things.

I went to a Sox game in 1999 - playing the Orioles. As I exited the stadium to head back to our cars, there were people everywhere selling "Yankees Suck" shirts/stickers/hats. It was amazing the level of dislike they have for the Yankees there - during an Orioles series. I loved it!